The BMW Genius is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information throughout the sales process. BMW of Bakersfield is seeking an individual with creativity to provide "world class" customer service.
In the role of BMW Product Genius you'll be the figurehead of BMW's 'Modern Retailing' initiative. As a product expert, you will promote our largest ever model range and transfer your enthusiasm for the BMW brand to our customers. By providing exceptional customer service you will strengthen our customers' trust in the BMW brand.
- Supports the Business Development Center, Client Advisor, Sales Manager and Financial Services Manager in product related tasks and activities.
- Provides extensive and customer oriented product experience and explains complex product features based on customers' actual needs.
- Provides transparent product information to Genius community, Client Advisors and Contact Information Centers.
- Improves the quality of the sales process and customer satisfaction fully explains vehicle features, application and benefits.
- Maintains constant communication with the designated sales personnel at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any scheduling changes.
- Arrives to scheduled appointments in a timely manner and maintains communication with clients regarding any changes to scheduled time.
- Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitors vehicle features, benefits and perhaps shortcomings.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and their benefits to clients.
- Achieves client satisfaction objectives as assigned by management.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Learning the BMW technology and responsible for explaining all features to customers at time of delivery.
- Demonstrates passion about our brand and products.
- Assist in other areas of the sales department, BDC and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories and their benefits to the customer.
- Attend required BMW training sessions required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- MUST be technologically savvy (iPad and other mobile device applications) - BMW sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Professional personal appearance, strong work ethic and computer literate.
- California Drivers License and Sales License required.
- College graduate or some college preferred, but not required depending on work experience.
Why a career with BMW of Bakersfield?
- Exceptional training program.
- Tenured current employees.
- Hourly compensation and monthly discretionary performance bonus.
- Flexible work schedule, 40 hours weekly with every other weekend off.
BMW of Bakersfield is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment. BMW of Bakersfield offers excellent income potential, 401k, medial and dental insurance, paid company holidays, job training programs and paid vacations. Inquire only today or stop by to complete your application and schedule your confidential interview.